Where I Like To Eat

Places I've eaten at and things I like to eat! I don't go out to eat all the time, but I do so regularly enough. I'd like to share the places and foods that I enjoy: for price, food, service and/ or presentation.

Sunday 18 November 2012

It's About Time!

Welcome to Where I Like To Eat! The title might be a bit misleading- not only am I going to include places I've been that I've had a good foodie experience in, but also unusual foods and places where I buy food that I haven't made from scratch (like black sesame pudding paste, glutinous rice cakes and bubble tea- they'll probably mostly be Chinese or Malaysian, since that's part of my culture and what I often find myself eating).

Indeed yes, I will be posting about restaurants and cafes, too. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment