Where I Like To Eat

Places I've eaten at and things I like to eat! I don't go out to eat all the time, but I do so regularly enough. I'd like to share the places and foods that I enjoy: for price, food, service and/ or presentation.

Sunday 1 June 2014

A Short Adventure in Brussels

This weekend I visited Brussels, which was my prize for being a finallist in Godiva's Chocolate Challenge earlier this year. Brussels being Foodie Heaven, I took plenty of picture and ate plenty of food.

I decided to write about it in my baking blog instead of on Where I Like to Eat since that's where I originally wrote about the competition and where I published the recipe, so head on over to Tashcakes! for the full photostory.

Here is a 'taster' (geddit?) of what I experienced.















Find out where I ate all of these, and why I ended up speaking in languages- English, French and Mandarin- during my short stay in this wonderful city. Also, look! I met a kitty!


His name is Moka, and he's the restaurant Mokafe's resident cat. Isn't he sho shweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment